WFNS will offer 5 awards for the best original unpublished papers whose first authors are Young Neurosurgeons. These will be presented at the XVII WFNS World Congress of Neurosurgery in Bogota, Colombia.
Each Award includes
- 1,500 USD prize
- Prize certificate
- Registration fee for World Congress
- Accommodation for World Congress
Terms and Condition
- Applicants must have obtained their neurosurgical qualifications less than ten (10) years before the date of submission of the paper and must be under 40 years of age on the same date
- Residents and Students are not allowed to apply
- Papers should contain original, unpublished work on basic research or clinical studies related to Neurosurgery.
- Applicant must send a pdf file (not more than 10 double spaced typewritten pages exclusive of figures and tables)
- Applicant must provide her/his curriculum vitae (CV) specifically mentioning the date when the neurosurgical qualification has been obtained
- Applicant must provide a copy of ID or passport containing the date of birth.
- Each application should be accompanied by a recommendation letter from the Head of the applicant's Neurosurgical department, expressing her/his support for the application, validating the applicant’s CV and confirming that the present work is original and has not been published
- The deadline for the application is 28 February 2021, 23:59 (GMT +02:00)
Any application not fulfilling all the above-mentioned terms and conditions will not be considered
The award will be presented during the opening ceremony of XVII WFNS World Congress of Neurosurgery in Bogota, Colombia on 29 August 2021.
Chairman, Young Neurosurgeons Award Committee